Freelance Liability Insurance
Our freelance liability insurance is there to protect freelance instructors and/or grooms who travel to other people's yards and premises for activities that include teaching clients on their own horses, general stable duties, riding and clipping.
With Liability claims on the increase it has never been more important to insure yourself as a freelance instructor or groom to ensure your personal assets are not at risk should a liability claim be made against you.
Cover available includes:
- Public Liability with indemnity limits of £1, £2 and £3 million.
- Optional extension of Care Custody and Control should the horse in your care be injured.
- Optional extension of Employers Liability if you have any one assisting you.
- Optional extension for teaching natural horsemanship, Parelli and Equine facilitated learning.
- Discounts if BHS Assistant Instructor (BHSAI) qualified or above.
For more information or to obtain your no obligation quote, please call 01708 850000 and speak to our experts.
Terms and Conditions apply