Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate!
Please see below our shortlist:
Best Full Livery Yard (over 80% full livery)
- Anvil Park Stud, Norwich
- Church House Farm, Essex
- East Lothian Livery, Scotland
Best DIY Livery Yard (over 80% DIY)
- Berries Farm, Norfolk
- Court Bank Farm, Staffordshire
- Meadow Lane, Cambridgeshire
- Elm Court, Durham
- Foxley Equestrian, Kidderminster
- Hebden Wood, Harrogate
- Hollow Farm, Gloucestershire
- Old Bexley, Bexley
- Old Tiger Stables, Soham
- Riddian Stables, Walsall
Best Riding School (non-RDA)
- Croft End Equestrian Centre, Oldham
- Wellington Equestrian, Hampshire
- Wimbledon Riding School, London
- Aberdeen Riding Club, Scotland
- Bourton Vale Equestrian, Gloucestershire
- Bowlers Livery Yard, Liverpool
- Contessa Riding, Hertfordshire
- Eastminster School of Riding, Essex
- Old Tiger Stables, Soham
- Ryders Farm Equestrian, Bolton
- St Leonards Equitation Centre, Launceston
- Trent Valley Equestrian Centre, Southwell
Riding School (RDA)
- Barrow Farm RDA, Essex
- Cotswold RDA, Cheltenham
- Avon Riding Centre for RDA, Bristol
- Ride 2 Achieve, Hereford
- Robinsons Equi Teach, Middlesbrough
- Wormwood Scrubs, London
Congratulations to all of the yards, it’s a fantastic achievement to make the shortlist or to be highly commended as we had over 1,400 nominations!
Prizes for the yards
- Two tickets for the evening of 11th January 2020 will be given free of charge to each of the shortlisted yard owners.
- Trophy to the winning Yard in each section
- Certificate to all shortlisted yards
- Insurance Vouchers from SEIB to the winner and runners up of each section for their business insurance. Vouchers can only be redeemed via SEIB and will be valid for new and existing clients and redeemed within 12 months of the awards dinner.
- SEIB insurance voucher to all yards that receive a nomination
- Each winning yard will qualify for a visit from NAF including a nutritional talk, a NAF Care Hamper full of everything to pamper the horses and ponies on the yard and a fully stocked NaturalintX First Aid Kit. There will be a chance for each owner to receive bespoke nutritional advice, and the opportunity to trial a NAF Supplement of their choice and of course they will receive some super goody bags!
Free Prize Draw for the nominators
- All nominators will be entered into a free prize draw to win two tickets for the British Horse Foundation Awards on 11th January 2020.
The British Horse Foundation Awards Dinner
The British Horse Foundation (BHF) Awards Dinner (11 January 2020) is a glittering black tie occasion at the sumptuous five star Leonardo Royal London City Hotel. The evening opens with a with a welcome reception in the gallery, where bubbles are served on your arrival and you can mingle with our other guests, award winners and hopefully a few celebrities! We then move on to enjoy a sumptuous four-course dinner in the main auditorium, an auction of specially selected items, followed by the part we have all been waiting for – the awards presentations, with stirring music and audiovisuals, hosted by international event rider Harry Meade.
The BHF has been established as a charity for 29 years and our founding chairman was the late triple Olympic gold medal winner Richard Meade OBE. The charity sets out to promote the horse world by supporting the breeding of better horses and ponies, advancing education, training and research in horse keeping and by these actions, reduce cruelty and suffering in horses and ponies.
With some fantastic live auction prizes to bid on and a silent auction of items money can’t buy, our spectacular annual ceremony chiefly celebrates achievements from a wide spectrum of worthy horse world causes.
To buy tickets please click here.
SEIB have been arranging horse insurance and other equestrian insurance such as livery yard insurance and riding school insurance for over 50 years. This experience allows us to tailor policies to suit your circumstances and ensure that you and your horses are covered should the worst happen.
We are able to provide flexible policies to suit individual client needs and provide advice on what cover is needed. For more information call the team on 01708 850 000.