Owning an equestrian property brings unique risks that standard property owners would never need to think about. With such niche requirements, you’ll need a distinctive policy that matches your requirements like-for-like.

Perhaps you own stables that are not registered at your home address. Maybe you’re a landlord and rent out your equestrian premises. Either way, SEIB’s specialist insurance experts can help protect your property with comfort and ease.

What does equestrian property insurance cover?
  • We can cover your equestrian buildings and outbuildings
  • We can protect the contents of your yard, including tack, saddlery, hay and straw, jumps, machinery and even your horse trailer
  • We can include property owners’ liability if you own the land or premises
  • Our equestrian home insurance can include buildings and contents if your private house is situated on the same premises, all combined under one simple policy

To protect your equestrian property or to find out more about how SEIB can help you, contact us on 01708 850 000 or email info@seib.co.uk.

Related Products