Being a freelance groom can be incredibly rewarding. Our specialist, flexible insurance for grooms will give you the peace of mind you need, knowing that you have the right cover in place so you can focus on running and growing your freelance business.
As a freelance groom, you’ll probably visit your clients at their stables. Whether you’re riding, grooming, clipping horses or something else, you’ll need to make sure that you’re adequately covered if something unexpected happens.
At SEIB, we’ve specialised in Equestrian Insurance for over 50 years. Our experienced, passionate team will help to provide you with a Groom Insurance policy that protects you, no matter what activities you’re carrying out. Cover can include:
- Public Liability Limit of Indemnity options – £1m, £2m, £3m, £5m and £10m. This cover can protect you against claims where your actions cause an injury to a third-party or damage to their property.
- Care, Custody and Control Cover Included at £10,000 per horse and £100,000 in the aggregate. This can cover injury or death of a horse in your care, where you’re liable.
- Option to include Alternative Therapy Methods i.e. Natural Horsemanship, Parelli, Equine Facilitated.
- Option to include Employers Liability if you have staff, volunteers or apprentices.
- Discounted premiums for Qualified Persons.
- Personal Accident cover available if required.
To get a bespoke, affordable Groom Insurance quote from a trusted source, contact our equine experts on 01708 850 000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below to request a call back.