As a livery yard owner, the services you offer may range from DIY and grass livery services—whereby horse owners enter your yard daily to maintain their horses—to a full livery service in which you or your employees undertake full care duties of horses. Whatever service you provide, a strong livery yard insurance policy is essential in keeping you protected throughout the year.
If a customer or employee suffers an injury on your land, you could be liable. If your property becomes damaged or suffers a flood or fire, you will have to provide the costs to keep your venture from drifting. Or if a horse becomes sick or injured, you could also be liable. This is where livery yard insurance protects you. At SEIB, we endeavour to alleviate such risks by way of a comprehensive policy that protects you from the inside out.
No matter the size of livery yard or the services it provides, SEIB can find a policy tailored to your needs. The protection we provide aims to reflect how you operate, and can include:
- Cover for public liability, protecting damage up to £10 million
- Cover for employers’ liability, protecting you and your employees
- Care, custody and control to protect you and your employees when caring for the horses, with an indemnity limit of £10,000, £25,000 or £50,000 per horse
- Property owners’ insurance for both commercial and domestic, covering buildings, contents and business interruption
- Discounts available for BHS, ABRS, WRTA and TRSS approved establishments and facilities
As horse owners who are connected to and use livery yards ourselves, we are well-placed to serve you. Our knowledge will help compare livery yard insurance to help us find a policy that you can rely on, enabling you to continue the work you do without worrying about the potential situations that could arise.
If you own a livery yard, keep it safe with valued protection from SEIB. Call us now to get a livery yard insurance quote on 01708 850 000 or email email@example.com to find out more.