As a Riding Instructor you’re highly qualified and capable, but you’ll know that no matter how careful you are, accidents can still happen when you’re working with horses.
Having the right Riding Instructor Insurance in place is essential.
At SEIB, we’ve specialised in Equestrian Insurance for over 50 years. Our experienced, passionate team will help to provide you with a Riding Instructor Insurance policy that protects you, your clients and your business.
Rather than a “one-size fits all” policy, we’ll help you find the right bespoke, affordable cover for your needs. Cover can include:
- Public Liability Limit of Indemnity options - £1m, £2m, £3m, £5m and £10m. This cover can protect you against claims where your actions cause an injury to a third-party or damage to their property.
- Care, Custody and Control Cover Included at £10,000 per horse and £100,000 in the aggregate. This can cover injury or death of a horse in your care, where you’re liable.
- Option to include Alternative Therapy Methods i.e. Natural Horsemanship, Parelli, Equine Facilitated.
- Option to include Employers Liability if you have staff, volunteers or apprentices.
- Discounted premiums for Qualified Persons.
- Personal Accident cover available if required.