Every riding school is unique in the way it operates, but often the risks are similar. Riding and owning horses is what motivates us, and over 50 years of equine experience tells us that working with horses in any capacity can be dangerous. As a riding school, ensuring your riding school insurance policy reflects the course you are on is invaluable.
Whilst some riding school risks are obvious, finding insurance that fits around you can be stressful and time-consuming. An injury to one of your clients or horses could occur. Perhaps the buildings you use have been damaged. What if the weather affects your in-house café or tack shop, potentially derailing the growth you had planned?
Our riding school cover is vast, and a policy can include:
- Public liability to protect you in situations involving the people you teach and others
- Employers’ liability
- Product liability including tack and saddlery
- Property owners’ liability for commercial or domestic, with the ability to combine into one single policy where appropriate
- Equine hire facilities, from location to equipment
- Shows, events, camps and accommodation, protecting you, your employees and your riders wherever you are
- Cafés and tacks shops covering business interruption, stock and more
For more information on riding school insurance, you can count on SEIB’s extensive experience for an outstanding service from an initial riding school insurance quote to renewal. Call us now on 01708 850 000 or email email@example.com.