If you are running a tack shop an ‘off the shelf’ shop or commercial policy will not give you the protection you need and you should consider the benefits of taking out a bespoke equestrian tack shop insurance policy from SEIB.
What types of businesses could benefit from equestrian tack shop insurance?
- Shops selling equestrian equipment
- Equestrian retailers, suppliers and manufacturers
- Saddle makers and fitters
What does a standard equestrian tack shop insurance policy include?
- Property damage package for buildings, contents, liability and stock
- Business Interruption up to a £500,000 limit (24 months indemnity period)
- Manual work away, including saddle fitting
- Care, custody & control for a £5,000 limit per animal (£25,000 any one period of insurance)
- Product liability if you are repairing, making or adapting tack or saddlery, this will cover the risk up to a £2 million at any one period of insurance.
- Professional indemnity up to £50,000
Our commercial team can explain the risks you face without a bespoke equestrian trade insurance policy and help you to get the cover you need so that you and your business can continue to operate smoothly. Call us on 01708 850 000 for a quote or email email@example.com.