Your executive hire business allows your clients to arrive in style. Perhaps for a hen or stag party, prom, a birthday event or another celebration, your expert chauffeuring services offer a new level of class.
But whilst presentation and appearance may seem like it’s driving your business, it is the nuts and bolts that it’s composed of that truly keep it moving. At SEIB, we are at the forefront of the executive car hire insurance market and can seek to cater for your requirements, however specific. We’ll aim to provide you with a transparent policy, so you always know exactly what you’re covered for, working closely with you to ensure no risk has been overlooked.
As specialist chauffeur insurance providers, SEIB’s cover options are extensive and differ based on you and your business, but may include:
- A range of cover levels including comprehensive and third party, fire and theft
- Any driver over 25 years of age with discounts for named drivers
- Public and employers’ liability to protect you and your staff in the event of a claim made against you
- No claims bonus protection with up to 7 years bonus
- Similar replacement hire vehicle for up to 14 days in fault claims
- Dedicated 24 hour claims helpline
- Motor Legal Expenses up to £100,000*
- An array of optional extras including RAC Breakdown Cover
Chauffeur Enquiry FormPlease complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch shortly.
*From May 2021 the new Civil Liability Bill will come into effect. This will change the way drivers claim for whiplash injury and further increases the need to ensure you have pre-purchased a motor legal expenses insurance policy. As a result of the Civil Liability Bill, you will be liable for any legal costs for pursuing claims of up to £5,000 in respect of whiplash injuries following a motor accident. However, if you have pre-purchased motor legal expenses cover then this will cover your legal fees so you can pay for a solicitor to pursue the claim on your behalf. A standard motor legal expenses could cover up to £100,000 in legal fees and typically cost around £3 a month in premiums.