Motor Trade Executive
SEIB have been providing specialist insurance for over 50 years and the Motor Trade Department are an exciting and emerging part of that.
Duties will include supporting the existing team to develop and grow the retail and wholesale delegated authority schemes. This will include the underwriting and processing of new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals. Additionally, the role will involve dealing with telephone and email enquiries and occasionally out bounding from retail prospect lists.
As well as offering a competitive salary, private health insurance and company pension, this role offers full study support to complete insurance industry professional qualifications.
We are looking for someone who:
- Ideally has Motor Trade experience (not essential)
- Open GI experience
- Candidate should have good IT skills, Word and Excel
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Has fantastic communication skills
- Possesses good organisational attributes
- Is ambitious and highly motivated
- Is flexible in their thinking and finding solutions
- Works well within a team
- Reside within a reasonable commute to our offices in South Ockendon, RM15 5BE.
The ideal candidate would have a good level of English, reading & writing skills with excellent verbal communication. Having a good understanding of Motor Insurance would be a great advantage.
To apply please email your CV to Paul Wilson.