View our open positions at SEIB Insurance Brokers below:
Content and Social Media Executive
We’re looking for a full time Content and Social Media Executive who is a confident copywriter and has good experience working on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, in both a B2B and B2C capacity. The successful candidate needs experience in social media marketing and will understand the fast pace of communications across digital and social media.
This role will suit a meticulous, well-organised and creatively minded individual with a unique talent for writing engaging social media copy, blog content and email campaigns. You’ll be the kind of person who takes huge pride in crafting a well thought out social media plan, but who also has the ability to work reactively and flexibly. Above all, you must be collaborative, easy going and looking to positively and proactively contribute to the dynamics of a small, friendly and hard-working team.
SEIB are an award-winning insurance broker specialising in a number of niche markets, including:
- Funeral directors
- Private hire
- Motor trade
We’re based in South Ockendon, Essex, just a five-minute walk from a mainline station with links straight into the City of London. The company has a friendly and inclusive culture, and you’ll be joining a small marketing team of two.
SEIB currently own two other brokers, Lansdown Insurance Brokers, based in Cheltenham, and WRS Insurance Brokers, based in Colchester. This role will support both of these businesses as well as SEIB, with the guidance and support of the Digital Marketing Manager.
The role and your responsibilities
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and production of all content including: strategic content recommendations; curating monthly content; sourcing and briefing content; copywriting for organic and paid content; copywriting for emails and building them through our email marketing platform, Communicator. You will have an awareness of search engine optimisation and maintain a keen understanding of the latest marketing trends and best practice. You’ll need to liaise with company partners such as our external digital specialist and design agency.
Specific tasks might include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and curating both organic and paid social media content
- Managing and creating social media content calendars which help achieve business objectives
- Creating exemplary on-brand copywriting for full-funnel content across various channels (social, print, blog)
- Helping to manage and produce videos, interactive content and other formats as required
- Coming up with content ideas for social calendars and campaigns
- Identifying digital, social, content and communication trends and putting these into practice
- Contributing in strategic content planning meetings
- Helping to generate ideas for newsworthy content and writing press releases to promote latest company news
- Writing articles for industry press and magazines.
A bit about you
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Able to work with people at all levels and show good stakeholder management
- Good understanding of the commercial side of social media
- Strong copywriting skills for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Excellent organisation skills
- A self-critical, keen eye for detail
- Collaborative and cooperative
- Always up to date with current affairs and trends across our niche markets
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram social media best practices
- Always up to date with social media content best practices, specs and requirements
- Ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Managing and curating emails (content, build, test sending and delivery through Communicator).
- Experience producing/managing video content desirable
- Equestrian knowledge/interest desirable
- Full UK driving license and willingness to drive to events and other offices as/when required
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Private medical insurance
SEIB has been providing specialist insurance for over 50 years and is a leading insurance broker in the Equestrian and Funeral Directors Industry. We are looking for someone who will take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximise the potential from each call.
As well as offering a competitive salary, private health insurance and company pension this role offers full study support and study leave to complete insurance industry professional qualifications
We are looking for someone who has the following skills –
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Has fantastic communication skills
- Possesses good organisational attributes
- Is self-motivated
- Works well within a team
- Reside within a reasonable commute to our offices in South Ockendon, RM15 5BE.
The ideal candidate would have a good level of English, reading & writing skills with excellent verbal communication.
Commercial Account Handler
Are you looking to get into commercial insurance?
We’re currently recruiting for an individual who either has some commercial or has worked in personal lines and is keen to move into the commercial sector.
The core type of insurance business is SME, commercial, shops office insurance etc, but you will have the opportunity to work on some of the very large affinity group products. Working in a small team of three but close to senior management.
As well as offering a competitive salary, private health insurance and company pension, this role offers full study support to complete insurance industry professional qualifications.
- Providing full account handling services to our commercial clients
- Maintaining existing commercial business (Renewals)
- Account handling mid-term adjustments
- Conducting market exercise on new business enquiries
- Presenting to customers
- Good commercial market knowledge
- Experience of Open Gi an advantage
- Strong IT skills, word, excel
- Excellent communication ability
- Enthusiastic proactive approach