Type: Full time, permanent
Location: South Ockendon, Essex
SEIB specialises in an array of distinct fields. We boast more than 50 years of experience in horse insurance, more than 40 years of experience in funeral and private hire insurance, and decades more experience in other areas covering both business and personal.
What’s important for us is remembering where we have come from. Our vision for insurance forms the basis of the level of service our existing clients have come to expect, and what new customers can look forward to.
• Updating content, including creation of new pages and forms
• Assisting the Marketing Executive and third party agent with website optimisation and SEO amends
• Uploading, formatting copy and images
• Creating and scheduling emails through our email marketing platform – Communicator
• Posting regular updates on social media
• Assisting the Marketing Executive with the content strategy and social media strategy
• Write and proofread copy
• Assisting the Marketing Manager and Executive with promotional materials and adverts when needed
• Have an input in new advert ideas and themes
• Attend trade events where required
• Assist with event organisation and promotion
• Organise and maintain stock levels of marketing materials and promotional items
• Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analysis of competitors
• Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity
• Excellent written and oral skills: You will be called upon to write online or hard copy content for campaigns, so you will need strong copywriting skills. You will also have to regularly deal with clients and suppliers, face to face or on the phone.
• Excellent attention to detail: You will need to be able to check documents and marketing literature quickly and accurately.
• Great interpersonal skills: You will need to build relationships with a wide variety of people, so a personable manner, a liking for team-working, and flexible approach are all important
• IT skills: Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Organisational skills: You may be called on to work on multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and still maintain a high level of accuracy, so strong organisational skills are essential.
• Can do attitude and a willingness to learn new systems: We’re a small team, so need someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get involved in a range of different tasks.
• Digitally minded: We’re focusing on a big switch to a more digitally focused marketing strategy, therefore we need someone who is comfortable using a range of different social platforms.
• Knowledge of a range of marketing techniques: our communications cover the full marketing mix, from print advertising to PPC campaigns.
• Experience working with third party agencies: Our design team and digital marketing expert are outsourced, so it would be beneficial if you have experience working across multiple teams.
• Previous experience using WordPress
• Equestrian knowledge
Educated to degree level
9:00am-5.15pm Monday to Friday with longer hours required to attend events, such as trade shows and the like.
To apply please email your CV to Paul Wilson.