We’re #hiring! Our Compliance department is on the hunt for an enthusiastic individual to join their compliance team. The successful candidate must have some key skills and full training on the compliance and insurance elements will be provided.
For an overview of the job description:
SEIB have been providing specialist insurance for over 50 years and have three offices offering various classes of insurance.
Duties will include supporting the existing team with compliance tasks ensuring we comply with all the regulations and laws, monitoring of files and calls, administrative tasks, reviewing of compliance policies and creation of reports.
As well as offering a competitive salary, private health insurance and company pension, this role offers full study support to complete insurance industry professional qualifications.
We are looking for someone who:
- Undertake internal audits and call monitoring for our group
- Support the completion of local monitoring plan
- Carry out administration’s tasks
- Promptly report any identified regulatory breaches in line with internal procedures
- Provide effective feedback to management on monitoring activity, gathering evidence to confirm if any remedial action required is completed
- Produce Compliance Monitoring Reports, proposing actions and resolutions for findings for submission to senior management and relevant management
- Ensure a consistent approach to governance, control and documentation is applied across the business
- Support the business with the review of core processes to ensure compliance
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written with the ability to question and obtain information from others
- Problem solving with the ability to translate issues and find resolutions with a strong attention to detail
- Reading and digesting regulator reviews and rules and apply in a practical situation
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner, together with excellent report writing skills
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Excellent organisation, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Candidate should have good IT skills, Word and Excel
- Preferably degree educated
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Is ambitious and highly motivated
- Is flexible in their thinking and finding solutions
- Reside within a reasonable commute to our offices in South Ockendon, RM15 5BE but willing to travel to our other offices in Colchester and Cheltenham to carry out tasks
To apply please email your CV to Paul Wilson.