View our open positions below:
Equine and Liability Claims Handler
We are looking to recruit an Equine and Liability Claims Handler who will work within our Claims Team.
Extensive equine knowledge is required and experience of Liability Insurance or Liability Claims is desired. The role will be focusing on handling claims within SEIB’s Equine Liability and Horse Insurance products and the ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative as well as a strong customer service ethic.
Listed below are the key duties which will form part of the role:
- Answering client calls
- Taking claim notifications
- Validating cover
- Appointing Loss Adjusters for liability claims
- Liaising with insureds, claimants, Insurers and Loss Adjusters
- Keeping accurate electronic records
- Assess veterinary fee claims and settle invoices
- Diary chasing
- Processing Insurer bordereau’s