View our open positions at SEIB Insurance Brokers below:
Commercial Account Handler
We are looking for a Commercial Account Handler with 2 – 3 years commercial broker experience. The job role will include dealing with & helping to generate new business enquiries along with supporting existing business (renewals etc).
The core type of insurance business is SME (small and medium-sized enterprises), commercial, shops office insurance etc. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on some of the very large affinity group products. The ideal candidate will also be working in a small team of 3 but close to senior management.
- Providing full account handling services to our commercial clients
- Maintaining existing commercial business (Renewals)
- Account handling mid-term adjustments
- Conducting market exercise on new business enquiries
- Presenting to customers
- Good commercial market knowledge
- Experience of Open Gi an advantage
- Strong IT skills, word, excel
- Excellent communication ability
- Enthusiastic proactive approach
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEIB have been providing specialist insurance for over 50 years and have three offices offering various classes of insurance.
Duties will include supporting the existing team with compliance tasks ensuring we comply with all the regulations and laws, monitoring of files and calls, administrative tasks, reviewing of compliance policies and creation of reports.
As well as offering a competitive salary, private health insurance and company pension, this role offers full study support to complete insurance industry professional qualifications.
We are looking for someone who:
- Undertake internal audits and call monitoring for our group
- Support the completion of local monitoring plan
- Carry out administration’s tasks
- Promptly report any identified regulatory breaches in line with internal procedures
- Provide effective feedback to management on monitoring activity, gathering evidence to confirm if any remedial action required is completed
- Produce Compliance Monitoring Reports, proposing actions and resolutions for findings for submission to senior management and relevant management
- Ensure a consistent approach to governance, control and documentation is applied across the business
- Support the business with the review of core processes to ensure compliance
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written with the ability to question and obtain information from others
- Problem solving with the ability to translate issues and find resolutions with a strong attention to detail
- Reading and digesting regulator reviews and rules and apply in a practical situation
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner, together with excellent report writing skills
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Excellent organisation, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Candidate should have good IT skills, Word and Excel
- Preferably degree educated
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Is ambitious and highly motivated
- Is flexible in their thinking and finding solutions
- Reside within a reasonable commute to our offices in South Ockendon, RM15 5BE but willing to travel to our other offices in Colchester and Cheltenham to carry out tasks
To apply please email your CV to Paul Wilson.
- Analyse data and provide formal insight to senior management
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness in the preparation of regular data, management information and reports.
- Liaising with key stakeholders including IT, Senior Management, Underwriting & Claims to ensure that the data and MI continue to appropriately reflect the business and meet the business requirements.
- Providing regular analytics and commentary for management reporting, i.e. board reports and actuarial reviews.
- Liaise with IT to provide adequate MI systems and processes.
- Produced in-depth quarterly claims reports for V.I.P clients
- Involvement in ad hoc project work and initiatives
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills/reasoning ability
Technical Skills required:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Good report writing skills.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the insurance industry, particularly at an insurance broker advantageous
- Knowledge of relational databases (desirable)
Education & Qualifications:
- Demonstrate academic intelligence to A level / Degree or business qualification (e.g. ACII)
- Interest and commitment to pursuing further professional qualifications in actuarial, insurance or analytical areas.
To apply please email your CV to Paul Wilson.