Running a riding club offers riders of all experience and levels to join like-minded individuals, encouraging their skills and supporting their development. From leisurely riders to enthusiastic competitors, your club of amateur riders may indulge in nationwide competitions, events, training lessons or simply enjoy monthly meet-ups. Whatever it partakes in, riding club insurance is essential in protecting you and your members from any threats out there.
At SEIB, we have more than 50 years’ worth of experience to our name in the equine sector. Our team consists of horse owners, riders and active club members. Insuring your club can be complex, but our shared motivation combined with our equine expertise enables us to provide your club with the policy it needs. Each club is different, and so whatever your requirements are, we endeavour to cater especially to these. Some of our cover options can include:
- Public liability covering up to £5 million
- Additional employers’ liability which can cover volunteers, helpers, judges and stewards
- Protection for both members and non-members at the events your club partakes in
- Cover for equipment including tack and saddlery
- Directors and officers protection
Regardless of the size of your club, or the activities you enjoy together, SEIB’s expertise can give your club the confidence to thrive. Find out more and get a riding club insurance quote by calling 01708 850 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.