Horse Insurance and Pony Insurance to suit you
Affordable, adaptable horse insurance cover arranged by experienced equine specialists...
Rising veterinary fees means it is more crucial than ever that your horse is covered should the worst happen. At SEIB we have the experience and expertise to not only ensure you have the right cover, but we will also ensure that if you need to claim on your horse insurance or pony insurance, the process will be as stress-free as possible.
Liability claims are on the increase and if you don't have this valuable cover your personal assets could be at risk should you be found legally liable for an accident caused by your horse.
All of our horse insurance and pony insurance policies automatically include cover for death, theft and straying, including recovery costs and loss of entry fees, but you can choose from these optional extras:
- Veterinary fees - from £750 up to £5,000 per incident, variable or higher excesses may be available to reduce your premium. Option to cover up to horse's 26th birthday for sickness and disease.
- Loss of use - up to 60% and 75% of value
- Liability to third parties - up to £3,000,000 per claim
- Disposal cover - up to £300
- Loss of tack - up to £5,000 per horse/trailer/horse drawn vehicle - damage and theft cover
(Terms and conditions apply and an excess may apply to all or some of the cover) Legal Protection Cover is also avalable.
Included free on all of our policies is access to the out of hours emergency helpline so you can contact us in the event of a veterinary emergency involving your horse. You can also contact us to insure a new horse out of hours.
If you are looking into insuring a horse or for more information to obtain your no obligation horse insurance quote, please call 01708 850000 and speak to our horse insurance experts or click the Get Quote button above to obtain an online horse insurance quote.
Terms and Conditions apply